© 2018 Ericsity copyright , Ericsity All rights reserved
Solar products from China, including flexible solar panels, rigid solar panels, portable power supply, folding bags, home storage batteries and so on. Beautiful appearance and reliable quality.
|Amp Hour Capacity
|Charging cutoff Voltage
|Discharge cutoff Voltage
|Max Charge Current
|Max Discharge Current
|（0 to 45）℃
|（-20 to 65）℃
The Stacker Battery is a high voltage battery system with a flexible modular design.
It is possible to stack 3 to 10 modules with capacities from 7.68kWh to 25.6kWh and voltages from 153.6V to 512V.
The ideal storage solution for grid-connected or off-grid solar installations.
With the high-voltage residential battery packs, clean energy can be used more efficiently, independent of daylight and utility power.
24-hour power storage, smart BMS home energy storage system, providing DCpower services suitable for all scenarios. Special pefect for home , microgrid orcommercial school use.
Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in many fields
1. Solar energy storage system: Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in conjunction with solar panels to store solar energy collected during the day for use at night.
2. Wind energy storage system: Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in conjunction with wind turbines to store the electricity generated during wind power generation for emergency needs.
3. UPS energy storage system: Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in UPS systems to provide backup power during power outages or grid failures.
4. Electric vehicles: Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in electric vehicles, providing higher energy density and longer cruising range.
5. Energy storage station: Stacked energy storage lithium batteries can be used in large-scale energy storage stations to balance grid loads and improve energy utilization.
3-10 Module Stacking >153.6V-512V High Power
Higher Conversion Efficiency
Increased Independence from the Grid
Better Suited for Peaking Applications
Provides Greater Flexibility
Lower Cost, Larger System
Faster Charging and Discharging
Can Save Energy